We're Recruiting - Production Assistant
We have an exciting opportunity for anyone wishing to develop a career in creative fused glass. Working at our Launceston HQ the successful applicant will be involved in creating our beautiful fused glass giftware and interior pieces.
Reporting to the Production Manager the successful applicant will be responsible for learning all aspects of making fused glass art. Including:
- Hand cutting glass.
- Safe and effective assembly of product components in line with established designs.
- Loading and emptying kilns.
- Operation of machinery following training and competency review.
- Making in accordance with given production list priorities.
- Observance of health and safety practices and procedures.
- Housekeeping of personal working areas.
- Submission of glass cutting request lists in line with production requirements.
- Operating within a lead exposure environment and safe use of lead products.
- Setting kiln programs under supervision.
- Have working knowledge of/be able to create most products within the interiors range after training.
- Changing kiln paper under supervision.
- Having a good positive attitude.
Please apply with CV and Covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATION - 27TH AUGUST 2021