We're Recruiting - Retail Sales Support Manager
Based at our Launceston HQ. To manage the Cornwall group of Galleries for Jo Downs Glass Design Ltd. Ensure the continuity of cover, set targets and increase sales as well as maintaining and improving Gallery staff training, motivation, Health and Safety and support.
Other duties to include (but not exhaustive):
- Maintaining and increasing sales of the company's products
- Monitoring targets and goals and taking any appropriate action.
- Monitoring customer issues and queries through all sales channels - electronic, telephone and in person - delegating them to the appropriate staff member and following up the resolution with the staff member and customer.
- Communicating sales targets for individual galleries and the team as a whole
- Developing sales strategies and setting targets in line with the overall business plan.
- Monitoring the team's performance and motivating them to reach targets
- Compiling and analysing sales figures
- Collecting customer feedback and market research
- Reporting to senior managers and directors
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors
- Communicating across all parties.
- Gallery layout and design implementation/merchandising, especially for the Artisan lines.
- New product development and support
- Stock control and stock taking ensuring best practice.
- Organising and executing launches, promotions and sales
Self-motivated, team player, professional, compassionate, flexible, driven, dedicated and autonomous.
Hours - 37.5 per week, additional hours may be required depending on the needs of the business.
Competitive Salary dependent on experience.
Please apply with CV and Covering letter to email@example.com